1. Weaken your party by openly declaring you’ll never vote for Trump.
2. Go to the nominating convention hoping to sabotage Trump by backing one of the candidates he already trounced.
3. Treat Trump so badly that he leaves the party.
4. Follow the directives of a now-desperate GOP ‘leadership’ whose ‘vision’ has made the party the hot mess that it is.
5. Follow your minority faction out of the party, and watch Hillary win.
6. Try to start a new third party after creating laws that favor the existing parties.
7. Do nothing and stay Republican, hoping that Donald Trump will change or won’t be so bad.
8. Openly support Trump and become part of the new Republican order. Maybe you’ll become a Supreme Court justice or a cabinet member.
9. Vote for Hillary.
10. Secretly vote for Trump, like many of your friends.
Allan Smith, Polls show Donald Trump leading everywhere during a critical 2-week stretch